thisallegra: ladyjanelly: nonespark: a-littlebit-ofsunshine: p... - Bardruck´s blog

Nuevo

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

thisallegra: ladyjanelly: nonespark: a-littlebit-ofsunshine: p...



thisallegra:

ladyjanelly:

nonespark:

a-littlebit-ofsunshine:

palewansickly:

OMG. This. Changes. Everything.

Reblogging for my followers who might have trouble remembering whether or not they’ve taken their medicine!

OH MY GOD, THIS WILL HELP ME SO MUCH. I GET SO SCARED WHEN I DON’T KNOW IF I JUST TOOK MY MEDS TWICE.

THANK YOU, I’M ABOUT TO CRY.

For “Every 6 hours as needed” or “Every 8 hrs as needed” medicine, make a clock on a paper plate. When you take the meds, put it on the next possible time you can take it. When I had abdominal surgery, I used this to keep track of what I could take when. 

They also make medicine bottle caps now that have a timer built into the lid. It tells you how long since you last opened the bottle. Works great even if your jerk cat likes to knock over your meds…

Una forma de recordar para los que lo necesitan

May 30, 2017 at 07:05AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Si usted ha entendido esta entrada, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo, y gustosamente se la volvere a explicar hasta que no la entienda.

Pages