ohnopicturesofanothercat: rhube: rhube: I’ve found my... - Bardruck´s blog

Nuevo

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

ohnopicturesofanothercat: rhube: rhube: I’ve found my...



ohnopicturesofanothercat:

rhube:

rhube:

I’ve found my favourite money cat.

He’s Canadian and public domain, so if you reblog him you get swag for free and he will ask you for nothing and politely check up on you later to make sure the money arrived OK.

Like, someone just sat down with their cat one day and said, you know what? Your fur is recently trimmed, you look handsome af. I have this cash, some velvet, and a cat-sized crown. The Internet needs a money cat. Public domain. I gift it to the world.

This was in the Business/Finance category, btw.

I don’t know how not to reblog this.

May 02, 2017 at 02:50PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Si usted ha entendido esta entrada, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo, y gustosamente se la volvere a explicar hasta que no la entienda.

Pages