Mr. Gaiman, would you be so kind as to reblog your post on how to seduce a writer? There was something about "You are invited to a seduction" and "Please wear clothing you would like to be seduced in." I have a friend/crush/writer that I believe may be open to seduction by me. I would like to use that post for reference, but I have unfortunately been unable to find it. - Bardruck´s blog

Nuevo

Friday, March 31, 2017

Mr. Gaiman, would you be so kind as to reblog your post on how to seduce a writer? There was something about "You are invited to a seduction" and "Please wear clothing you would like to be seduced in." I have a friend/crush/writer that I believe may be open to seduction by me. I would like to use that post for reference, but I have unfortunately been unable to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Si usted ha entendido esta entrada, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo, y gustosamente se la volvere a explicar hasta que no la entienda.

Pages