savedmyselffromthedragon: karnythia: signalfire90: cesaret: ka... - Bardruck´s blog

Nuevo

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

savedmyselffromthedragon: karnythia: signalfire90: cesaret: ka...

















savedmyselffromthedragon:

karnythia:

signalfire90:

cesaret:

kazuos:

“May I ask why you felt little Tiffany deserved to die?”

I’m pretty sure this is why Tumblr gave us photosets.

To this day, I still have absolutely no idea if he actually did the right thing by shooting little Tiffany. His story was very convincing…

I totally bought that he was right.

I always though this was about not demonizing people based on how they look, instead focussing on what they do.

In the comics they said he was rigth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Si usted ha entendido esta entrada, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo, y gustosamente se la volvere a explicar hasta que no la entienda.

Pages