Click here to support Help Zoe Learn Special Effects - Bardruck´s blog

Nuevo

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Click here to support Help Zoe Learn Special Effects

Click here to support Help Zoe Learn Special Effects:

zohbugg:

Last year you guys were so amazing in helping me pay for my subscription to the Stan Winston School. Unfortunately I still need help paying the subscription fee. If you can help, I only need $216 and any little bit helps. I’m using YouCaring this time since GoFundMe has fees. Thanks for you time and I love you guys so much!


:edit: ugh turns out YouCaring doesn’t have fees but their payment method does. Oh well. Still need the help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Si usted ha entendido esta entrada, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo, y gustosamente se la volvere a explicar hasta que no la entienda.

Pages