thetrippytrip: A couple minutes later he is unresponsive again... - Bardruck´s blog

Nuevo

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

thetrippytrip: A couple minutes later he is unresponsive again...



thetrippytrip:

A couple minutes later he is unresponsive again and the flight attendant yells ‘call overhead for a physician on board.’ I raised my hand to grab her attention. She said to me ‘oh no sweetie put your hand down, we are looking for actual physicians or nurses or some type of medical personnel, we don’t have time to talk to you’ I tried to inform her that I was a physician but I was continually cut off by condescending remarks.

Aside from everything else, racism makes people stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Si usted ha entendido esta entrada, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo, y gustosamente se la volvere a explicar hasta que no la entienda.

Pages