ladynorbert: jkl-fff: nicolethestrange101: heatherm00ch: I... - Bardruck´s blog

Nuevo

Saturday, September 10, 2016

ladynorbert: jkl-fff: nicolethestrange101: heatherm00ch: I...





ladynorbert:

jkl-fff:

nicolethestrange101:

heatherm00ch:

I reblog this every time I see it. I just cant

THIS IS WHERE THE MEME CAME FROM

Seriously, though, the French LOVED Edgar Allan Poe,
thanks in particular to Jules Verne.

He even wrote a sequel to Poe’s only novel,
and numerous essays about how great an author Poe was.

By all accounts, Poe (who lived a penniless life in the US)
really *was* baffled by all of this.

Reblogging because I never saw that part before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Si usted ha entendido esta entrada, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo, y gustosamente se la volvere a explicar hasta que no la entienda.

Pages